COME AND STAY AWHILE
Historical Charm Meets Modern Amenities
The 15 guest rooms at The Francis all have their own story to tell. From our historical rooms located in the original 1881 mansion to our spacious, newly built suites, each and every room was uniquely designed with comfort and style in mind. And while no two rooms are exactly alike, they all offer our guests a perfect reprise from downtown Portland.
In-Room & Hotel Amenities Include:
- Malin + Goetz Bath Amenities
- Frette Robes
- Matouk Blanket
- Cuddledown Duvet + Pillows
- A Mini-Bar Menu Featuring Local Goods
- Complimentary WiFi
- 24-Hour Text Concierge Services
- In-Room Art by local photographer Nicole Wolf
- Remote-Controlled AC + Heat
- In-Room Safe
- Wall-Mounted HD TV
- Premium Bluetooth Bose Soundlinks
- Four-Story Elevator
- Pet-Friendly Rooms (located on the ground floor)
- On-Site Spa (temporarily closed & re-opening April 22)
FOR A LITTLE MORE SPACE
Our suites range from 350 SF to 600 SF and each is a little different. Some include outdoor terraces, others are pet friendly and some feature an expanded mini-bar that's perfect for setting out cocktails and snacks for an in-room happy hour. All suites include a separate sitting area where you can spread out and relax after a long day of exploring the city.
Stay in Style
Our King Rooms come in all shapes and sizes but share one feature in common: a luxurious king-sized bed that will have you hitting snooze again and again.
Cozy City Charm
A little smaller than our King rooms but still full of historical charm, luxurious modern amenities and ultra comfortable beds with high quality linens.