• The Francis is an exclusive property where every guest reservation is both important and special to us. If you have special requests or questions regarding this reservation, please contact the hotel. Front Desk staff is available in person from 8 am until 8 pm and 24/7 via text message
• Check-In Time: 3:00 PM
• Check-Out Time: 11:00 AM
• Upon arrival, please pull into 747 Congress Street and onto the brick drive underneath our Porte-cochère and call or text us on 207 772 7485. Our front desk team will be onsite to welcome you and assist you with our contact-less check-in. After you check-in, we will direct you to one of our two parking areas.
• If you are expecting to arrive after 8 PM, please notify the Front Desk.
• Quiet hours are from 10 PM until 7 AM. Any guest interrupting the Quiet Enjoyment of other guests during these hours are subject to removal at management’s discretion.
• On your day of arrival, The Francis will charge the balance of your reservation to the same credit card used for the deposit.
• A credit card and photo ID may be requested at check-in.
• No pets allowed unless approved. Failure to comply will incur a $250.00 fee.
• Retails items that have left the room are considered bought and sold; the credit card on file will be charged accordingly. Missing Bose Soundlinks will incur a $250.00 charge. Missing Robes will incur a $100.00 charge.
• Lost keys will incur a $40 charge.
• The Francis is a non-smoking property including e-cigarettes and vaporized inhalants. Failure to comply will incur a $250.00 fee.
• The Francis reserves the right to charge repairs and incidentals that exceed daily housekeeping cleaning.
• The Francis provides parking to its guests in nearby lots. All guests park at their own risk and The Francis and its affiliates do not accept liability for any accidents, damage, or loss incurred while parked, either in these lots or anywhere else.
• The hotel fee of $15.00 per night helps cover the extra costs of maintaining our historic building and keeping it on the historic registrar.
• If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please call us at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date to cancel your reservation.
• *A 30 day cancellation notice is required on whole house bookings and for some holidays and special events.
GIFT CARD POLICIES
• All gift card purchases are final and non-refundable with the entire gift card amount due at the time of purchase.
• Gift cards are redeemable for both hotel purchases and spa purchases.
We welcome dogs of all sizes and are happy to accommodate you and your pet during your stay with us in Portland. We reserve 4 rooms in our lower level for the use of families with pets. Our policies are as follows:
• $50 pet charge per night
• A $250 cleaning deposit will be taken at check-in to be returned upon final inspection of room after check-out
• Keep identification on your pet at all times
•Dogs must be accompanied by their owners at all times while on property and must remain on leash
• Dogs are not allowed to bathe in hotel showers or bathrooms
• Please feed your pet in the tiled bathroom rather than on our carpet or wood floors to minimize any spillage or staining while eating and drinking
• Please wipe off muddy or wet paws before your pet enters the Hotel
• Dogs may not be left unattended for more than 2.5 hours on any given day. We understand parents of dog owners may want to enjoy an evening at local restaurant but we ask that there are not extended period of times when the dog is in the room alone.
•The Francis staff and management reserve the right to enter room if a dog is left alone to help mitigate a barking dog, a crying dog, or to check to make sure the dog is well tended.
• Your dog(s) must be kept on leash at all times outside of your room in all public areas of the hotel.